Saturday, March 7, 2015

A new family favorite that I didn't eat

What a beautiful day it was today. I had an easy day at work; 1 yoga class, and 2 clients. Then, my daughter and I went with my mom for our pedicures. I swear, that was probably one of the best, most relaxing pedicures I've ever had. I got dinner cooking, but when it was all said and done, I didn't want to eat it. My allergies started acting up as I was cooking, and you know how you can lose your appetite when you get stuffed up. My family said that dinner was delicious, and there are no leftovers, so I won't be able to try out some leftovers to try for myself. I served broccoli as a side dish.

Zesty Pork Tenderloin
Makes: 6 servings

2 pork tenderloins, about 3/4 pound each
1/4 C ketchup
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp white wine or water
1 Tbsp hoisin sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1 clove garlic, finely chopped

Trim fat from pork tenderloins. Mix remaining ingredients in a shallow glass or plastic dish. Add pork; turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 24 hours.

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer horizontally so tip is in the thickest part of pork. Bake uncovered about 35 minutes for medium done-ness (160 degrees).

Very easy. Even when allergies make you feel like doing absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment